Personal Information Collection
We may collect the following Personal Information:
- Personally non-identifiable information (e.g. browser type, OS, referring site, date\time, language preference);
- Your email address;
- Contact details for customers/clients/shipping addresses;
- Order history within the Colect.io platform;
- Contacts created within the Colect.io platform;
Purposes of Use
We gather Personal Information to get a better view of your needs and provide you with a better service. We use your Personal Information to:
- Provide access to the Colect.io platform
- Send notifications on orders and drafts created on our platform;
- Improve our products;
- Conduct research and analysis;
- Provide support;
- Update you on new products, updates and features.
- in response to a duly authorized subpoena, court order, or search warrant issued by a court of competent jurisdiction over Colect.io or in response to a similar legal action.
- when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request.
- to a certified and contracted Colect.io service partner, only if the licenses to the platform are acquired through this partner or after your prior consent to provide access to this service partner.
- if the owner of the Colect.io platform is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Web site of any change in ownership or uses of your Personal Information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your Personal Information.
- to any other third party with your prior consent to do so.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have implemented suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to guard and secure the information we collect. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
A cookie does not grant us access to your computer or any personal information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers accept cookies automatically, but you can usually change your browser settings to decline cookies if you want. This might, however, devoid you of personalized experience.
Controlling the Use of Your Personal Information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information by not allowing access to your details. You can also withdraw permissions by the app to access your data in the device’s Settings. We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
Notification of Changes